Everything comes back in life, so we have to make sure that mostly only the good comes back. Karma strikes back and no one is spared.
- Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.
- What goes around comes back around.
- Every last fact is just the first of a new series.
- Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.
- Karma Sayings moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.
- You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
- There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
- If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
Sayings about Karma for WhatsApp Status
Such cool sayings about karma are quite popular as sayings for decorations, as gifts, but also as statuses for various internet platforms.
- What we call injustice is only the way to eternal justice.
- Karma is not a luxury. It’s a way of life. It is the engine that drives you and shows you the way.
- Karma comes naturally.
- Life is a loud echo! What you sow you will reap. What you send out comes back. What you see in the other exists in you.
- Every last word is also the first word in a new compound.
- Understand the cause at the root of your fears – alienation from yourself and from your desires – longing for self, and your karma will dissolve like a dream. Life goes on between heaven and earth. Nothing changes; only physical bodies come and go.
- No life is free from suffering. And suffering is what sometimes heralds the turning point in life.
- Remember my words; karma will catch up with you.
- Unfortunately, everything that hits you in life is no coincidence and cannot be avoided.
Sayings about bad karma
Bad karma is the result of bad deeds that throw you off balance. We can all have bad karma, also because of our early life deeds. The easiest thing we can do is do more good for ourselves and for others. Here are some signs of bad karma: constant problems in different areas, constant criticizing and complaining, feeling like you’re not getting anywhere despite everything.
- Maybe you miss him. Maybe he has already forgotten you. But trust that at some point it will be the other way around.
- No matter what we do – karma does not stop.
- I believe in luck and destiny, and I believe in the karma that the energy you put out into the world comes back – it hits you.
- Some people come into your life as a blessing, but others come as a test.
- Our actions, words and thoughts determine our karma, in other words, the happiness and suffering that will be our lot.
- If you have a bad conscience, it is the best time to think about your karma.
- Unfortunately there is no happy ending in this drama. Everything comes back to you – It’s called karma.
- Each thought sent out is a never-ending vibration that travels through the universe to bring back to us exactly what we sent out.
- Karma is a simple calculation. An act against an act, whether the act is good or evil.
- Everything that happens to you in life is the result of your own actions.